ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Service Terrible, Saleman not helpful, Fire Hazzard
I purchase my Concord Thermo Spa in 2006.Happy at first then I found everytime the power had a glitch I had to re program the spa.
To drain the spa, you had to open up aside for the valve or use a sumpump to drain. As I got older it was harder & harder to climb in the 38" tub (i'm 5'3"). Six years latter it developed a leak. I contacted the company to get a dealer to find someone to fix it.
I got the run around and finally was told the dealer to repair the spa was in Cape Coral, Fl. some 60 miles away. Called him up and he told me he could walk me thru the proceedure to detect where it was leaking and possably I could fix it myself. Called the salesman up again and asked what I could get for a trade-in for my unite Price (paid $7,300) He offered me $3,000 trade in.price for new spas started at $9,000.
Bought a different spa. When they halled the spa away the floor under it was completely rotted away from being wet, wood was not treated. The entire inside under the spa was full of mildew and the electrician disconected the wires while water was dripping on the live wire. No ground was in place so we could of had a fire.
No one want to take the spa in trade and just junk them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- "I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard. They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen...."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."