ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover
I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price.It took two months before they finally delivered.
It arrived two days , the shipper had apparently damaged one of them so I refused damaged delivery. Thermospa refuses to give me replacement unless I pay full price for a new one and delivery charges. They claim no damage done even though UPS agreed and we have photographs to prove it.
They just seem to want to charge full price for a new one instead.Classic "Bait and switch" type of tactics it appears to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "Today I was looking forward to my lunch break and having a good bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream as I occasionally enjoy on my break. As I opened..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."