ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover
I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price.It took two months before they finally delivered.
It arrived two days , the shipper had apparently damaged one of them so I refused damaged delivery. Thermospa refuses to give me replacement unless I pay full price for a new one and delivery charges. They claim no damage done even though UPS agreed and we have photographs to prove it.
They just seem to want to charge full price for a new one instead.Classic "Bait and switch" type of tactics it appears to me.review #295540
You may also like
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "You have an ad on your web site that is a scam I have a police report made out , western union knows and fbi has been aware of ......"
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "This guys ripped me off on ebay! I bought a car from them on eBay and it was nothing like what they represented. This is what they said and all..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."