3.8

We received our new Manhattan Silver Tub 7/1/17.Sales guy was nice enough, left a business card and said call anytime, problem with that, he NEVER answers or returns calls.

We were excited when our tub was delivered 3 weeks early, just in time for the holiday weekend. The delivery and set up people, FANTASTIC. Got our tub full of water, running, and heated to correct temperature. We enjoyed and loved the experience our first night, even enjoyed it the first half of our second day.

PROBLEM, prior to owning the tub 24 hours the main control electronic control panel has STOPPED working. It lights up just fine, the bottom circulation jet comes on, just no ability to control anything on the tub, its virtually useless, that is unless you want to sit in a large body of stagnant warm water.

Hoping customer service will be of help, from the reviews I have read we may just be out $12K!We bought this tub for our 2 special needs children, lets hope ThermoSpa stands behind their product and gets this taken care of!!!

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want my hot tub FIXED.

I liked: Main 1800 customer service, Delivery.

I didn't like: Unbelievablly poor quality.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas
Belmont, North Carolina, United States #1346644
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear about the electric issues you are having with your new Hot Tub and I'd like to help get prompt service on your way.This post is anonymous and there is no city or state to help locate your installation so I will need some contact information please.

If you could reply with a name and phone number or email I will be sure to get you to a service manager who can help.

You can also call our Technical Support line at 1-800-833-7727 to schedule service.Thanks for the opportunity to get your up and running properly, ~ Elle, ThermoSpas