We made an itinital inquiry about their products about 2 months ago.Shortly thereafter, we purchased a spa from a local company.

We received over 10 calls per day for several weeks--despite repeated requests (then demands) that they remove us from their call list. We were constantly assured that we would be removed from the list within 24 hours. We received another call tonight. If they have to resort to these "guerilla marketing" tactics they must be desperate.

We are filing reports with the BBB in our area, and in the Connecticut area (that is the area code from which they are calling.) Business 101 would seem to indicate that someone who has recently purchased a competitor's product is no longer in the market, and they are wasting their time pursuing such "leads." This company has no business ethics, integrity or respect for privacy.Once the request has been made to discontinue contact, they should honor that request (and refrain from squandering their corporate assests on dead ends.)

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - ThermoSpas Customer Service ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more