1.2K views

I have a new Thermo Spa hot tub that has been in service only 6 months. It is leaking water. I called for a tech to come out a week ago. They said it would be 24 to 48 hours. I heard nothing and on the 4th day I called my salesman. He could not get anything accomplished for me at hdq.

Received a call from a rather smart mouth man who said they "screwed up" and now a tech will be here on Friday, 12 days after the call to them.

I want a spa that I can first depend on and service which I thought out bought for $13K. How do I get my money back?

And someone at the top needs to know how much the company service department failed me. Many thanks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unbelivablly poor service with new spa and unbelivablly poor quality and service with new spa. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thermospas hot tubs hot tub and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13000. ThermoSpas Hot Tubs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thermospas hot tubs hot tub in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ThermoSpas Hot Tubs.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Wow!What a reply !

The tubs look good as in customizing.But reviews and answers like this have put me off

ThermoSpas
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We have brought the issue to of our Service Director and have replied with the specifics of your resolution through your preferred offline channel.

If you have any future issues please refer to the communications for contact information for prompt service.

Thank you!~ Elle, ThermoSpas