My sister purchased a tub for $11000.00 five years ago.She was selling her house and I was going to take the tub so I called Thermospas and explained to them that the tub was only 5 years old and that my sister was giving me the tub but moving it was my problem.

I explained to them that I was interested in them giving me a price to move the tub from her house to my house which is about 7 miles away. They said they dont provide that service. I said well while I was waiting on the phone for 25 minutes that one of the options was delivery and thats what led me to believe they offered that service. Anyway I asked if they could recommend a delivery company that they use since they dont offer that service.

The clown said no that he no one to recommend me to so I asked him then how do they deliver the ones they sell and he said "we do that ourselves". OK, so I said to him "so basically once you sell the tub and deliver it, thats the end of any service from you guys? No service after the sale huh?" He responded in a very carefree, who gives a ***, stop bothering me attitude, by saying "Yeah, pretty much". So why am I "pleased" with them?

Well the guy was honest by saying that after the sale of the tub you're on your own so therefore I am pleased to know not to go to them for anything however little may it be. For the price you pay for their tubs you would think they would come with some service like, I dont know, maybe at least a little customer service, but then again who am I? Just someone wasting time to make sure anyone out there who is researching Thermospas gets to read this before they spend theyre money. Funny thing is that I called a local spa company, Deans Stove and Spa, and they were more than happy to give me a price on moving the tub even though it wasnt purchased from them.

So guess where I will be going for chemicals and whatever else I need? Yep, Deans Stove and Spa.

And I dont know the owner or anyone that works there so my decision to use them is just because the "SERVICE" I was offered by them over the phone.Thats all.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,

Shelly Favaro

Customer Relations Manager

ThermoSpas Inc.

customerresolution@thermospas.com

(800)876-0158

Mears_10

I think BW you work there or have stock in the company, This Company is going to go under, :x

I bought my hot tub last year and was told that if I ever moved or even wanted to move the tub, they could use the same sub contractor system that they use to deliver them in the first place.the problem may have been that you spoke to service instead of delivery.

No excuse for the attitude or the lack of accurate information, but it is likely that if yoiu were to call the delivery department, they would have the connection to the movers and installers that they use.I hope this helps.