Pompton Plains, New Jersey

Mr.Tierney, I just wanted to let you know about Michael Mandigo, his assistance with my spa problem was outstanding.Employees like Michael are a real asset to any corporation.

I've dealt with him before and his care and concern are commendable. He is always knowledgeable and helps me to rectify any problems I have with the Thermo Spa. I really appreciate the attention he displays.

I was an operations director for 35 years and I know how much the general public rely on service representatives.

He is one of the best I've dealt with. Thank you for your time.

Very truly yours, Michael Petrillo.38 Patania Court, Lincoln Park, NJ 07035

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of thermospas hot tubs customer care. ThermoSpas Hot Tubs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thermospas hot tubs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ThermoSpas Hot Tubs.

Comments

Damn, Mr.Mandigo still going hard at it.

That is great to hear. I've had the pleasure of speaking and dealing with Mr. Mandigo from 07-12, all the way from sunny california.

He knows a great deal and is more than a great customer service rep.Keep up the good work Mandigo.

ThermoSpas
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

We've passed along your praise and appreciate the positive feedback! Enjoy your summer with your ThermoSpas! ~ Elle