West Haven, Connecticut

I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years.I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able to pick up parts and supplies I needed.

Now since the company has down sized the warehouse is closed and they won't sell it to me and are giving me the run around.Its a $2 special part made only by thermo spa and if I don't get it I will have a $10,000 planter on my deck!

Review about: Concord.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas
Orlando, Florida, United States #1185176
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

Hello - Please give us a call--we're here to help.You can reach our Technical Support team at 1-800-833-7727.

Thank you!- Glen

Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more