ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut
I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years.I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able to pick up parts and supplies I needed.
Now since the company has down sized the warehouse is closed and they won't sell it to me and are giving me the run around.Its a $2 special part made only by thermo spa and if I don't get it I will have a $10,000 planter on my deck!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "Purchased a the Davida II tub, got delivered with a small scrape did not have time to send it back and wait for a new one other than that great..."
- "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..."
- "It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would..."
- "I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices. I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip..."
- "On 06/09/16 I ordered Keebler Town House Foccacia Tuscan Cheese crackers from Stop and Shop Pea Pod. When I opened the package most all of them were broken into small..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."