1.4

I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years.I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able to pick up parts and supplies I needed.

Now since the company has down sized the warehouse is closed and they won't sell it to me and are giving me the run around.Its a $2 special part made only by thermo spa and if I don't get it I will have a $10,000 planter on my deck!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ThermoSpas Hot Tubs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare ThermoSpas Hot Tubs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas
Orlando, Florida, United States #1185176
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

Hello - Please give us a call--we're here to help.You can reach our Technical Support team at 1-800-833-7727.

Thank you!- Glen