Tub is very visually appealing with great marketing materials.Appearances are deceiving.

The customer support is terrible. The quality of the cover is poor and cover assist hardware can not support the weight of the cover. It bent and broke after a few uses. The company would not replace it.

I have the swim spa model, and the jets are not powerful enough for a moderate swimmer. The company claims that if you swim with only your arms, keep your hands wide and swim slowly it will work.

They want $850 to winterize - an obnoxious price, not mentioned when I asked at purchase time.Avoid this company.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Pfister - Customer Care Review Pfister "Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. After sending the requested picture of our Price Pfister leaking faucet I heard nothing from you. Waited a week to call..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Hot Tub Review from Rockdale, Texas ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more