You can buy a great spa locally rather then buy a Thermospa for Double the price for lousy customer servie double the price on chemicals,service and the tub itself.Do not waste your money.

The head pad deteriorate and no warrenty.The chemicals can be purchased locally for 1/3 the price. and repair is 100$ to come out and just look plus $25 for every 15 min. and you pay extra for Parts !!!!!!

;Themospas cost 8010 thousand dollars and similar spas are about 3-5 thousand locally.They use sales staff that get commision and will tell you anything to make the sale!!

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

#220423

I wish I had done more research prior to buying from Thermospa.Beware, read the reviews out there from owners not sales companies.

You will be much happier buying from another company that actually puts out a quality product and is willing to stand behind it with good customer support.

Thermospa acts like they are doing you a favor by answering questions or sending out a technician for warranty service (Who by the way will arrive somwhere between 8:00 am and when *** freezes over).Not a good product especially for the price.

#220415

It's the end of 2010 and nothing has changed with the company.Lousy overpriced products, poor customer service and warranty work takes an average of a week or two for a technician to show up.

I purchased A Dolphine model and have had several leaks from day one.

Running a copmpany this way, I don't expect they will stay in business much longer.Buy from someone else!!