Yes I have read all the Thermo Spa complaints on the internet.Yes, it is true that they use old parts (I think from a dumpster) to put in the brand new hot tubs.

You should really do your research before buying one. You will be getting ripped off big time. If you buy one it will completely fall apart and leak because of the old parts they put in them. They are ripping people off and should go to jail for bad business practices.

They cannot even supply replacement pumps or parts because they use them for new spas.

Their motto is to "just keep selling them and making thousands" customers won't know they are used parts.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more