I had requested info from Thermospa over the internet and have been harassed by their salespeople for quite some time.They sent me a brochure and now will not leave me alone.

I am on the national do not call list and have registered many complaints with them. I have told the sales people that I am not interested in their product, and they still call several times a day at all different hours.

They stopped for a few months and are now at it again.DO NOT give this company your personal info unless you want to be called relentlessly.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more Pfister - Customer Care Review Pfister "Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. After sending the requested picture of our Price Pfister leaking faucet I heard nothing from you. Waited a week to call..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more