I had requested info from Thermospa over the internet and have been harassed by their salespeople for quite some time.They sent me a brochure and now will not leave me alone.

I am on the national do not call list and have registered many complaints with them. I have told the sales people that I am not interested in their product, and they still call several times a day at all different hours.

They stopped for a few months and are now at it again.DO NOT give this company your personal info unless you want to be called relentlessly.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..." Read more Namco Pools - Awful people, even worse customer service Namco Pools "Sixth season with a Morada 33 x18. Walls have totally rusted since last season. Contact customer service and are told, "we will process your claim in 7 business days. Just..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more