Oakland, New Jersey
1.1K views 6 comments

Update by user Nov 02, 2012

As of November 1, 2012.. Thermospas has made no attempt to even try to resolve this problem despite numerous attempts to contact... again,,, run awayt dorm this company,,,

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2012

I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they told me it was " normal wear and tear" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke,, then asked to speak to a manager, and sent him an e-mail,, never had the courtesy to call me or respond back,,,,

Truly a shame as I owned a thermospa for over 10 years with no troubles, but their service and quality has gone down hill,, and I no longer recommend anyone of my fieinds to buy one!

DO NOT BUY ON OF THESES over priced spa's !!!!

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

crabby spa
Cockeysville, Maryland, United States #626892

I had the same problem with my spa's pillows.It is not the chemicals or high water levels, they're just cheap *** pillows until you try to replace them.

It took me almost a year to get some one to contact me about the problem thier solution was to buy new ones to a tune of $150.00.(four pillows can you just believe it?)

joe
to crabby spa #641209

Maybe you should get into the pillow market then

joe

The blistering is from to much chems and the water level is to high

Jason
to joe Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #596973

no it is not these melt in the sun. UV will break them down in 1 hour in hot temperatures

Mic***e

Buy American. Thermospas now made in Mexico

No more bubbles
to Mic***e Los Angeles, California, United States #934874

México is American buddy, educate yourself before posting nonsense.These spas are made in Cali and some are made in México.

But the pillows have always sucked. These come from CHINA.

And yes some blister because of the cheap material that they are made off, exposure to chemicals and sunlight.You are lucky if they last you 3 years, and that is with proper care.