Update added by user Nov 02, 2012
As of November 1, 2012.. Thermospas has made no attempt to even try to resolve this problem despite numerous attempts to contact... again,,, run awayt dorm this company,,,
Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2012
I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they told me it was " normal wear and tear" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a joke,, then asked to speak to a manager, and sent him an e-mail,, never had the courtesy to call me or respond back,,,,
Truly a shame as I owned a thermospa for over 10 years with no troubles, but their service and quality has gone down hill,, and I no longer recommend anyone of my fieinds to buy one!
DO NOT BUY ON OF THESES over priced spa's !!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "Our new spa was delivered today and the main pump would not start up..it would only hum. The delivery guy tried both speed settings and got nothing but a hum..He..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."