ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests

63 of 181 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs reviews

Update added by user Nov 02, 2012

As of November 1, 2012.. Thermospas has made no attempt to even try to resolve this problem despite numerous attempts to contact... again,,, run awayt dorm this company,,,

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2012

I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they told me it was " normal wear and tear" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke,, then asked to speak to a manager, and sent him an e-mail,, never had the courtesy to call me or respond back,,,,

Truly a shame as I owned a thermospa for over 10 years with no troubles, but their service and quality has gone down hill,, and I no longer recommend anyone of my fieinds to buy one!

DO NOT BUY ON OF THESES over priced spa's !!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

63 of 181 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
crabby spa

Mar 22, 2013 #626892 Cockeysville, Maryland, United States

I had the same problem with my spa's pillows. It is not the chemicals or high water levels, they're just cheap *** pillows until you try to replace them. It took me almost a year to get some one to contact me about the problem thier solution was to buy new ones to a tune of $150.00. (four pillows can you just believe it?)

joe

Apr 23, 2013 #641209

Maybe you should get into the pillow market then

joe

Oct 03, 2012 #550529

The blistering is from to much chems and the water level is to high

Michelle

Oct 03, 2012 #550254

Buy American. Thermospas now made in Mexico

0 1 Reply
No more bubbles

Jan 22, 2015 #934874 Los Angeles, California, United States

México is American buddy, educate yourself before posting nonsense. These spas are made in Cali and some are made in México. But the pillows have always sucked. These come from CHINA. And yes some blister because of the cheap material that they are made off, exposure to chemicals and sunlight. You are lucky if they last you 3 years, and that is with proper care.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to ThermoSpas Hot Tubs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about ThermoSpas Hot Tubs.
Filing a new complaint about
×