I purchased a tub from thermospa in 2008 and it was not what was ordered, after much to do they sent me another tub and another 3500. this made the total almost 18,000.

the light inside was held together with electrical tape.

I notified thermos pa that my cover was leaking and under warranty in Sept.2010. I spoke and sent pictures. I was told the cover company was on vacation, they didn't have to cover the whole thing, etc. etc. I told them I would give them time to at least contact the cover company. I wanted and answer as to what they covered. I contacted thermospa on Sept. 22.2010, and it is now Jan. 30,2011`. this is an unreliable company.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Hot Tub Review from Rockdale, Texas ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - ThermoSpas Customer Service ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more