Purchased a thermospa tub in 2000.Have had a few issues the spa over the years.

Bubbling shell of the spa. They fixed this, no complaint there. In the fall of 2009 called an made an appointment regarding a problem with the spa not heating. Well it will be about 2 weeks.

Confirmed the day. Went into work and requested the day off, so I would be available for this appointment in 2 weeks. They are not available in the nyc area as often as they profess when you buy the spa. The day of the scheduled appointment it is getting late in the day.

I call Thermospa to find out where the technician is. They tell me they are not coming today. We can schedule for later in the week. No accomodation for my day off.

Wasting my time. You can be on hold waiting to speak to customer service and clean the house before they pick up. I would not recommend this company.

Gone down hill in the past few years.Will shop locally from now on.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Our comments are not automated but we do use a standard message to contact customer and try to best resolve thier issues, if we can be of help to you or anyone else please contact us at customerresolutions@thermospas.com

I posted my comments only to find that "Shelly's" comments are automated...I got the same response as the prior consumer... Ha, you think they could have at least corrected the date.

So far I am not content with my purchase and service.I boughth a tub on a Sunday and had it delivered on the following Wed, (after they tried to change the delivery date).

Filled the tub Wed. so it would be ready for the electrician to hook up power to and test, and within a few minutes, theh tub was leaking. Called for service and was told it would be a week, but was able to get myself "fitted in" at the end of the day, only to be called 1/2 hour before tech was supposed to be there, that he couldn't make it. Got the runaround for a new appointment (another week)but was again told I could be "fitted in" at the end of the day after informing them of my disapproval of their service.

It's been hours this ame day and I still

haven't heard or seen a tech.Back to the phone again.

#141975

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,