In 2009 I purchased a Thermospa after seeing several of their commercials running on my local cable network.What a mistake!

I have had nothing but grief with my spa experience. My brother in law, who lives near me bought a Hot Springs spa, and had only one minor issue that was promptly resolved by the dealer he bought it from. His hot tub is nicer than mine, and he paid $3000 less than I paid for my Thermojunk. Seems to me this company puts more money into direct marketing, and TV advertising, rather than making a better spa for less.

My mistake is I did not comparison shop. Check around before you call the 800 number, and get a pushy sales guy who scams you inot signing right away. These guys know if you go to a dealer of any national brand, they will lose the sale, so they will jump through hoops to make it look like you are getting the deal of the century. The model we bought was supposed to sell for $18k, and when we wavered, the price dropped all the way down to $14k IF we "buy today".

What a mistake we made.Don't be as dumb as we were, research before you buy, and never rush into a major purchase.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

#207286

After purchasing an aquacisor I am having nothing but problems.The worst is IT DOES NOT WORK.

Service has been delayed for 2 weeks. Parts were incorrectly ordered and I was blamed for the incorrect order. I want this piece of junk gone and my money returned.

Now I was told I would not get a refund.Research before you buy.