Do not invite Thermo Spa salesmen into your home unless you have infinite patience and 3-4 hours to waste.The man said he'd be an hour, and was in my house from noon to 4:00.

He read the sales flyers to me. I have a masters degree and could read them myself. He never sold me on his spa, although he said it was best. He was obnoxious and got huffy when I told him "no sale." He was rude and slick.

We were to hire our own delivery men, and he'd leave the crate for us to dispose of.I say NO to Thermo Spas.

Be warned.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

I had the experienece of meeting with a rep from Thermospas, and she was professional, kind, and very informative. No pressure here.

We purchased a tub over three years ago, and have no complaints about the tub, or customer service.

To Whom It May concern:

Its been about a year since I talked with the thermospa customer relations guy and told him all of my complaints. He told me he was going to get back to me, but he never did.

I told him how the salsman took 3 hours to sell me a hot tub I had already pretty much made up my mind to buy because I had heard thermospa was the best. Me and my wife both found him obnoxious and every time I had a question he told me he was going to get to that part later. He did look at the location where I wanted the hot tub and said that would be a fine location. The only trouble was that when the building inspector saw it, he said I couldn't have it in front of a window. It cost us $1500 to replace that brand new window with a tempered glass window.

I was informed when the spa arrived in the warehouse and was told to call for a delivery date. The problem was that every time we called for a delivery, no one was there. To make a long story short, we finally got the hot tub about 6 weeks later.

The hot tub seemed fine till it developed a leak within the first 6 months. By taking all the side panels off I found and fixed the leak myself. This was after learning it was going to cost me $75 just to have thermospa come out to look at it. After getting a good look inside I saw how cheap and shoddy thermospa workmanship really was!

My latest venture was this past week. After refilling the tub I found that I hardly had any pressure on...

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,

Shelly Favaro

Customer Relations Manager

ThermoSpas Inc.

customerresolution@thermospas.com

(800)876-0158

Many of their REPS are insane.I had two different experiences where the rep got rude.

The second time, he swore at me, and I actually had to physically escort him to his car... the whole way! Two neighbors of mine confirmed that this was not uncommon.

My one neighbor is a DA and almost had the man arrested.I am surprised we haven't heard of one of these crackpots on the news as a beating victim.

Leave the guy alone.He doesn't sound like he was bragging.

If you are affended, then you might be a redneck.He can't help it if you are uneducated.

You say you "have a masters degree" yet you write like a third grade child.

Public education huh? I understand.

Just the tone "I have a masters degree" turns my stomach. Unless this guy bowed down at the feet of this consumer, the consumer would never be happy