We purchased a Thermospas for about $12,000. We thought the brochure and the DVD made it look great and we were getting something really special. We used it for 45 minutes after it arrived and it broke. We then had to wait over a month to get it fixed.

I have pleaded with them to take it back but they have refused. It is a poorly designed, uncomfortable, low-powered, grossly-overpriced piece of junk. I estimate it to be worth about $4000. Instead of a relaxing experience in the hot tub every time I get into I feel sick, foolish for having purchased it and feel like crying over how badly I have been ripped off.

Please save yourself heartache and do not purchase from Thermospas.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

#220851

Same experience as Smashmac.I foolishly bought our spa in March 2010.

It wasn't delivered until August. When I filled it there were sixteen jets leaking. I had to drain it and open up all the sides to allow the strand board to dry out. I've had service out four times to fix the leaks and fixed several myself.

The company continues to claim that this is really unusal to have leaks but after reading all the comments on the web this is the norm for there spas to have problems.Stay away and buy cheaper and better from someone else.