1.3K views
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website.Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one would be the best for us.

A few weeks later, we had the tub installed and it worked great this summer. We did have one question about how the jets were supposed to work, we called our sales person and he directed us to ThermoSpas customer service who answered our question right away.

Not sure why everyone on this site seems to be having such a bad experience, A few friends of mine also have ThermoSpas tubs and that is why I was interested.Everyone I know has been very happy with their purchase.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #757419

Thermospas is a great company. Most of the negative reviews about them on this website are competitors posing as actual customers.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more