1.3K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website.Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one would be the best for us.

Related: ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Concord is not what was expected less than 30 days in use

A few weeks later, we had the tub installed and it worked great this summer. We did have one question about how the jets were supposed to work, we called our sales person and he directed us to ThermoSpas customer service who answered our question right away.

Not sure why everyone on this site seems to be having such a bad experience, A few friends of mine also have ThermoSpas tubs and that is why I was interested.Everyone I know has been very happy with their purchase.

Review about: Nothing Tub Was Great.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #757419

Thermospas is a great company. Most of the negative reviews about them on this website are competitors posing as actual customers.