1.3K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website.Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one would be the best for us.

A few weeks later, we had the tub installed and it worked great this summer. We did have one question about how the jets were supposed to work, we called our sales person and he directed us to ThermoSpas customer service who answered our question right away.

Not sure why everyone on this site seems to be having such a bad experience, A few friends of mine also have ThermoSpas tubs and that is why I was interested.Everyone I know has been very happy with their purchase.

Review about: Nothing Tub Was Great.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #757419

Thermospas is a great company. Most of the negative reviews about them on this website are competitors posing as actual customers.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review about Commercial from Rockdale, Texas ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..." Read more Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more