ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - ThermoSpas Customer Service
Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website.Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one would be the best for us.
A few weeks later, we had the tub installed and it worked great this summer. We did have one question about how the jets were supposed to work, we called our sales person and he directed us to ThermoSpas customer service who answered our question right away.
Not sure why everyone on this site seems to be having such a bad experience, A few friends of mine also have ThermoSpas tubs and that is why I was interested.Everyone I know has been very happy with their purchase.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nothing Tub Was Great
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "Yes two days ago at Big Lots in Mariana Fl I bought what seemed to be a 10 ft around pool well turns out its nowhere near 10 ft... I..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."