1.3K views
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website.Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one would be the best for us.

A few weeks later, we had the tub installed and it worked great this summer. We did have one question about how the jets were supposed to work, we called our sales person and he directed us to ThermoSpas customer service who answered our question right away.

Not sure why everyone on this site seems to be having such a bad experience, A few friends of mine also have ThermoSpas tubs and that is why I was interested.Everyone I know has been very happy with their purchase.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #757419

Thermospas is a great company. Most of the negative reviews about them on this website are competitors posing as actual customers.

American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more