We thought this was a good company,WRONG!Their after sales service stinks.

Can,t get an answer or return call from anyone about accessories not delivered. Would not use these guys ever again. Run away and run fast. Everytime you call you get a different answer and no one seems to be in charge.

I can't believe it take 2 montths to make a set of steps and two cabinets, and then no one can give you an estimated time of arrival.

We keep hearing 7-10 days, that was 4 weeks ago.Customer service is truly dead at this palce.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,

Shelly Favaro

Customer Relations Manager

ThermoSpas Inc.

customerresolution@thermospas.com

(800)876-0158

The Cover Guy - Hot Tub Cover Review The Cover Guy "My hot tub cover fell aoart in 15 months!! The thread is disintegrating like crazy !! And it's not from weather .. sun .. snow .. ice .. or chemicalls..." Read more Pioneer Family Pools - Poor service call Pioneer Family Pools "Recently had Pioneer pools to do tuck of liner for Inground pool. They managed to rip liner, then follow up with poor patch job. Next day Manager from London calls,..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more