1.1K views

After agreeing to purchase a repair part for the hot tub, a call back from their customer service department 12 hours later cancelled that order.Nothing was pulled, processed or shipped.

A charge had been processed immediately and after a week was still showing.

First phone call to resolve agreed to refund the charge. A week later still nothing. Two weeks after the first phone call another assured we would receive a refund.

A week later still no refund; we are now at four weeks and still no processed refund.

The refund was eventually processed and correctly credited back. But it happened over a month from the beginning of the incident which is unacceptable for a refund of an item never processed for shipment.

Buyer Beware bigtime when making anykind of purchase from Thermospas.They are much quicker to take your money than to rightfully give it back.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,