I made the terrible mistake of purchasing a hot tub from Thermospas.

My intention is to share my experience with as many people across this country and put a stop to the scam they are running without any accountability. I may not be able to recover the money I paid them, but if I can stop even one more sale of their scam, I'm willing to get my story out there.

Thermospas is selling sub standard equipment for the highest cost you will find any place. The sales person blatantly lied to me about each question I had. At the time, the answers seemed sincere and I was willing to pay top dollar for the best spa and service available.

I received a spa that does not work and the company has nothing to offer but more empty promises and threats to involve attorneys to resolve my dispute.

Their sales contract releases them from any responsibility to deliver a working unit. Read every word carefully and consult with an attorney before signing it. I have no rights to recover my loss without great legal expense.

Pay close attention. There are many reports online about the terrible customer service from Thermospas. Please don't waste your money on this scam.

Purchase your spa from a local store who will do anything needed to protect their reputation in your local community. You will also be able to see exactly what you are purchasing versus some sales persons empty promises.

Shelly Favro from Thermospas does not return phone calls and does not respond in writing to complaints or requests for service. Attempting to work with her has been a huge waste of my time.

I am a real Thermospas customer writing this post to tell the truth about the terrible product and service this company is selling.

Please do not purchase any thing from Thermospas! Doing so will only support them in continuing to scam innocent consumers across America.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Thanks for the review. A salesman just left my house and I was close to going with a $9000.00 tub. Not now.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,