On June 25, 2010, my husband called Thermospas to discuss a maintenance problem and agreed to purchase a repair part.The next day, he was called back and another evaluation determined that he did not need the part presently.

Unfortunately, we were billed for the part that never shipped and to date, July 25, 2010, we have yet to receive a refund. I can (somewhat)understand if the part had shipped and needed to be returned. The concept that you can be charged for something not purchased is incredible. And so far there have been three follow-up calls made to Thermospas for resolution.

Every time we are told that any time now it will happen, but it never does.

Will we ever get our money back????Ha!

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

#190121

Shelly, Stop posting your lame responses to all the complaints. You never take action, you never return phone calls and your company never stands by their advertising claims. Thermospas is the most unethical company I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with and they should be shut down.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with our company. ThermoSpas strives to give the best customer service possible but we realize there is always room for improvement. Please contact me directly to resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,