Copperopolis, California

I have had my Thermospa for 7 months now.After months of delay for delivery it finally came, damaged, jets not working and all the headrest pillows missing.

I have had nothing but trouble from Thermospas customer care. They now want to charge me for a service call on warranty work and are not honoring their warranty. They want to charge me for defects in workmanship and shipping on anything they are willing to warranty. They today refused to let me talk to anyone above the service person and said "if I had a problem, send a complaint letter".

DO NOT BUY A THERMOSPA. DO NOT BUY A THERMOSPA.

DO NOT BUY A THERMOSPA.They lie thru their teeth until they get your money and then tell you to *** off with their sub standard product.

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Hot Tub Review from Rockdale, Texas ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more