ThermoSpas has the worst customer service ever.So far I have been waiting for 12 weeks for a part that's on "backorder" and they still have no idea when it will be available.

I can't get a straight answer out of anyone. I keep getting the same strory and the same run around. The only thing that changes from call to call is the length of time I'm on hold. That seems to get longer every time.

Seems like someone should know something abotu when the part will be ready since it is their part, their supply chain and their product.

Go to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/ThermoSpas-Sucks/170227016360495?sk=wall to share your story

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more CMP Bath And Spa - Multi Port Valves - HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! - Custom Molded Products CMP, LLC CMP Bath And Spa " Ordered several multi port valves from my local pool distributor. After 2 months, the parts finally came in for me to pick up. TERRIBLE delivery time from CMP to..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Thermospa = defective head rests ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Hot Tub Review from Rockdale, Texas ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more