THANK YOU !!Sorry all you people have had problems with Thermo spa but because you have posted all your reviews I am not going to purchase one.

I was seriously thinking about purchasing a Thermospa , but I was scrolling the internet and found all these horrible reviews about Thermospa. I am sorry they are so bad as the spas look really nice and I really want something that I do not have to maintain.

You would think they would improve their customer service due to that seams to be the biggest complaint.

THank you once again for saving me money and a big headache

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

I am looking to buy a new spa and heard about Thermospa.They have great advertising I called on the weekend to try to get pricing and got a recording instead that said they were closed because of the Holiday.

That made me think about their customer support so I found these reviews.

I feel these reviews have probably saved me a lot of pain and misfortune.Thank you so much!

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more