CUstomerv service used to bec top notch.In thec pastb 3 years they have sunk to grossly UNSAT.

What happened? Is iit the Obama economy and no one is buying hot tubs, so service has declined? In anY case, I would recommend not to buy a t Thermo0spa because cvof thecv pathetic excuse for customer service. Do not get succered into o puting your name in que.

They will never call you baCK. I wish I never heard of Thermospa, becausec of non -existant custome support.. They shold be dsisgaced ttreat customer so poorly.

I*mnrepeat.DO not buy a THERMOSPA

Review about: Thermospas Hot Tubs Hot Tub.

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

Really? Obama is to blame for your hot tub? Give me a break and for God's sake learn to spell!

Pioneer Family Pools - Poor service call Pioneer Family Pools "Recently had Pioneer pools to do tuck of liner for Inground pool. They managed to rip liner, then follow up with poor patch job. Next day Manager from London calls,..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - ThermoSpas Customer Service ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more