I purchased a park avenue model spa from thermospa 3 years ago and now a ozon generator has broken.The spa has a 10 year warranty.I have made many phone calls and sent emails to the maintenance/repair section with no results . They won't answer the phone ,return call or answer email.

I don't advise anyone to purchase from this company.The warrany is useless if you can't contact anyone for service.The cost of the ozon generator listed in owner's handbook is $599.99. I can't even find a way to order the part if I was to pay for it,

Had an Experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?

Comments

#520413

I had a similar problem some years ago and they told me the warranty didn't cover extras like the ozonator or the ionization unit.I found a replacement ozonator from In The Swim for about 1/3 the price.

I would advise you do a Google search on line for ozonators or ozone generators and contact other companies.

It is an easy part to replace.Just check yours first to see if it is 110V or 220V and what the power plug looks like so that you can order one with the same voltage/plug.

Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Pfister - Worst product ever Pfister "We remodeled our entire home a year and a half ago. I replaced my 30 year old faucets with price pfister. We have had nothing but problems with these faucets...." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more