I would NEVER recommend Thermospa unless you have money you do not need. We purchased the Park Elite for $9100 in 2002 (was not cheap).

It had numerous Leaks on the hoses, when pump 1 ran it was very loud and after 4 years bubbles started to appear all over the inner shell. Called the company and was told that in that year they had defective shells. He proceeded to tell me if I pay half of the cost of a new one they would replace the hot tub. I work hard for my money and saved inorder to get this hot tub.

Why should I even put more $ out when I did not cause this problem. They should had cover the entire replacement knowing they had defects.

Company is so unprofessional and should not be in business. They take hard working peoples money!

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Jul 04.

Comments

ThermoSpas
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

Dear RoyalPlaice,I’m sorry to hear that you had issues with your 2002 hot tub purchase. The product you purchased was sold and manufactured by the previous ThermoSpas company over 16 years ago.

As part of Jacuzzi Group's 2012 acquisition of Thermospas and the establishment of the current business, every attempt was made to service previous customers and provide opportunities for remedies of a specific isolated defect. If you have a case that was unresolved from that time period, please private message me back and I’m glad to ensure you get connected with a member of our management team.As part of the Jacuzzi family, today’s ThermoSpas brings a whole new level of quality and service to home spa customers.

ThermoSpas customers now enjoy the benefits of expanded industry knowledge and resources and the result is a truly customer-first experience to match its industry-leading spas. I hope you'll give us a closer look to see how ThermoSpas is better than ever in 2018.~ Elle, ThermoSpas

to ThermoSpas #1524021

Elle, I gave you my phone number to contact Me Thursday 7-19. As of 7-22 I have not heard from you. Will you be able to help me?

ThermoSpas
to Barbara Hammell #1524683
ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Verified Representative

Ms. Hammell, This post was not attributed to you so there was no way for us to make a connection with this and your previous message.

As of this morning, I received an update from our Customer Experience Manager that he has left you a voice message with his direct number for you to call back at your convenience. Elle, ThermoSpas