ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover
I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price.It took two months before they finally delivered.
It arrived two days , the shipper had apparently damaged one of them so I refused damaged delivery. Thermospa refuses to give me replacement unless I pay full price for a new one and delivery charges. They claim no damage done even though UPS agreed and we have photographs to prove it.
They just seem to want to charge full price for a new one instead.Classic "Bait and switch" type of tactics it appears to me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Swim Spa Cover
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "After a plumber charged me $160 to tell me the MOEN cartridge did not fix my leak & I would have to replace both bathroom faucets (for another service call..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "excellent staff caring doctors great pricing and good fitting dentures. Very pleased with the service and my new dentures. i got good discount for vita dentures and extended warranty for..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."